Eye Opener Eye Repair Complex (0.5 Fl Oz. | 14 G)
Clinically proven formula that rejuvenates the sensitive, thin skin in the eye area. It’s central benefit is reducing the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and fine lines in the delicate skin around the eyes. On the cellular level, peptides and vitamins promote collagen growth, increase the strength and flexibility of fragile capillaries, and stimulate circulation around the eyes. On the surface, Eye Opener contains light diffusing minerals that minimize dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles. Anti-inflammatory properties allow Eye Opener to improve the firmness and tone of the eyelid skin, resulting in brighter, rejuvenated, fresher looking eyes.
Clinically effective formula to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and tightens aging skin
- Lightens and brightens aging skin
- Reduces inflammation in the periorbital tissue
- Decreases the formation of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area by 45% through stimulation of extracellular matrix molecules
- Promotes collagen growth on the cellular level, increasing the strength and flexibility of fragile capillaries
Directions for Use
Apply a small amount to the eye area. Can be used twice daily or as directed by physician.
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Sunflower Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Allantoin
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Steareth-20, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Phytonadione, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin