B12 Shots Vitamin Injection Therapy
Vitamin B12 plays important roles within your body- for example, it helps make your DNA and your red blood cells. We get Vitamin B12 from our diets and from supplements.
Deficiency of this vitamin has many causes such as:
- Atrophic gastritis, in which your stomach lining has thinned
- Pernicious anemia, which makes it hard for your body to absorb vitamin B12
- Surgery that removed part of your stomach or small intestine, including weight loss surgery
- Conditions affecting the small intestine, such as Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, bacterial growth, or a parasite
- Heavy drinking
- Immune system disorders, such as Graves’ disease or lupus
- Long-term use of acid-reducing drugs
You can also get vitamin B12 deficiency if you’re a vegan (meaning you don’t eat any animal products, including meat, milk, cheese, and eggs) or a vegetarian who doesn’t eat enough eggs or dairy products to meet your vitamin B12 needs.
Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
A deficiency of vitamin B12 can lead to vitamin B12 deficiency anemia. A mild deficiency may cause only mild, if any, symptoms.
But if untreated, it may cause symptoms such as:
- Weakness, tiredness, or light-headedness
- Rapid heartbeat and breathing
- Pale skin
- Sore tongue
- Easy bruising or bleeding, including bleeding gums
- Stomach upset and weight loss
- Diarrhea or constipation
B12 Shots Provide The Vitamins You Need
In addition to a healthy diet, injection therapy with Vitamin B12 shots can alleviate signs of this deficiency. At Skinjectables® Anti-Aging Bar, we offer B12 shots with the addition of other components to provide one of the most therapeutic injections available. Our clients who are dieting can maximize their weight loss and increase their vitamin and mineral intake with our specially formulated “Vitamin Cocktail” injection. This cocktail contains a comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and amino acids which address many of the deficiencies we find in our bodies.
Our Super B12 Shots “Vitamin Cocktail” contains:
- M.I.C.- Methionine, Inositol, Choline
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Methylcobalamine (Vitamin B12)
- Chromium Picolinate
Skinjectables® provides B12 shots in our swanky Botox and Dermal Filler bar located in Tucson, Arizona. Free consultations available. Ring us today! (520) 395-1245