Dermal Fillers by Skinjectables® Anti-Aging Bar
With many alternatives for repairing and rejuvenating the skin, plastic surgery procedures continue to decline. Dermal fillers offer an alternative to “undergoing the knife”. Non-surgical procedures and treatments continue to increase world wide and dermal fillers are one of the top choices for non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
What is a dermal filler?
Dermal fillers are also know as soft tissue fillers or injectables. Dermal fillers are approved by the F.D.A. and are injected into the skin to fill facial wrinkles. When injected into the target area, a dermal filler reduces facial lines and restore volume and fullness to the treatment area. Over time, facial skin has a tendency to stretch and a loss of facial volume occurs. Facial volume loss can be caused by sun exposure, genetics and lifestyle choices. Dermal fillers are used to reduce the signs of aging. The types of dermal fillers available differ by chemical composition and application use. For example, softer dermal fillers are used in the lips while a thicker dermal filler will be used to enhance the cheek areas.
To find out exactly which dermal fillers are best for your solution, contact Skinjectables® in Tucson for your free consultation. Call (520) 395-1245
A Dermal filler applications:
- Increase the volume of thin lips. Both upper and lower lips.
- Improve the appearance of shallow contours and lines.
- Reduce facial lines, facial creases and facial wrinkles
- Soften the appearance of recessed stubborn scars and imperfections.
- Enhance the contour of the jaw line and other related areas.
Types of dermal fillers offered:
- JUVEDERM ULTRA XC (Read More)
- JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS XC (Read More)
- VOLUMA XC (Read More)
- RADIESSE (Read More)
- SCULPTRA (Read More)
What are the risks associated with dermal fillers?
Your decision to use dermal fillers is very important. The staff at Skinjectables® are fully available to provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. It is paramount that you understand any procedure and the risks and potential complications are clearly defined prior to application. Dermal fillers complications are uncommon. Any risks are dependent on the dermal filler used in the treatment process and rare symptoms include:
- Skin irritation
- Slight bruising and swelling near or on the injection target area
- Possible scarring
- Possible infection at the targeted injection location
- Small bumps or lumps near or on the targeted injection area
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Redness of the skin
- Significant or insignificant change to wrinkles near or on the targeted injection area
There are risks associated with any procedure and treatment. The experienced and well trained staff at Skinjectables® are fully available to answer your questions and address any concerns. Call today (520) 395-1245 to schedule your free consultation in Tucson, Arizona.
Sources / Articles:
- Learn more about dermal fillers at plasticsurgery.org
- Dermal Fillers Approved by the Center for Devices and Radiological Health